start retarder for 2000

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: start retarder for 2000
From: "The Belgian_Roadster" <belgian_roadster@planetinternet.be>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:53:31 +0200
Hi friends,
About the timing stuff, I still have my old ones and will check over
here for production.

Right now, I want to know if all 2000 start with nearly no oil
pressure, making that bad rattle sound from the valve mechanisme? Once
the engine has made a few rotations pressure is there and no more bad
sound.

Someone already installed a a system that makes the engine only start
when the pressure is up?
Thought about using a oil pressure switch inline with the factory
pressure tube that runs to the dash.
Using the switch signal to activate a relay that is set between the
breaker point cable at the distributor.

Think that someone else already asked for it but can't find the mail
anymore.

Regards,
Chris