RE: Wheels, Comp Suspension and Fender Clearance

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>, David Totah <dstotah@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Wheels, Comp Suspension and Fender Clearance
From: datjunky <datjunky@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:28:22 -0700 (PDT)
yeap =]
guilty... i got them through les at cdm.
and i know what you mean about the prolific usage of the panasport wheels...
especailly with a silver roadster... but i love mine. anyway, so just to be
different from the most, i'm swapping my r16 with fj20 =] -- no problems
finding timing components =]

rgds,
ken