Re: A real roadster question!!

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A real roadster question!!
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:47:36 -0600
Thanks for all the suggestions!!!!   I will write more after I can check the
carbs and things out better tomorrow evening... after some sleep and 10
hours of work.   Definately not the floats, because I replaced those and the
needles, but I am contemplating the other needles Paul B suggested!     More
later and thanks again!!!

Eric