Re: Brush with the law!

To: efris@qwest.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Brush with the law!
From: "Dirk Frisbee" <dirkfris@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:00:38 -0500
Geez,
    We had the presence of mind to wash your car (okay, so it was in a lake)
before we delivered it to you and no thanks? Well...we knew nothing about
cities that don't spend the money on storm drain systems like Alburquerque,
New Mexico. There's a handy tip for all you roadster owners who like to
travel:)
Enjoy,
      Dirk