Re: Empi wheels and list advertising problem

To: gregnvicki@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Empi wheels and list advertising problem
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 22:39:08 -0600
You want seats for a '68...  I'll GIVE you seats for a '68...  is that too
un-roadsterish?     That is my word and I will stand behind it 100%.

And it is true what you say about honor.   However, where is the honor in
pursuing this arguement further?   If you think this one incident with Lee
is a bad thing, then don't buy parts from him.   Do we have to drag it
through the mud 49 times this week?  It was ONE incident!

Eric