Re: Empi wheels and list advertising problem

To: Chris Robertson <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Empi wheels and list advertising problem
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 20:13:36 -0700
In this case, I personally side with Chris.  But then again, we all know my
history about such things, particularly ethics (remember the seats and the
"vender" who sold them for "storage fees"?).  In my opinion, once someone says
"yes" as was documented, the deal is done.  As you may recall in the '68
roadster I purchased off of ebay, someone tried to steal it from me for several
thousand dollars more, but the guy who I purchased it from was a man of honor,
and so he honored his commitment to me.  A person's word is worth a lot.
Karma:   It's not just a concept, it's a way of life....
Greg Burrows