RE: Empi wheels and list advertising problem

To: "'Chris Robertson'" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Empi wheels and list advertising problem
From: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:54:56 -0500
Chris-  The whole point of offering for sale to the list is to make parts
available.  I tendered an offer to sale, you offered a price.  Nothing of
value has been exchanged, ie: no MO or check.

I am not a parts house, and am selling excess parts to fund my car
restoration. Highest offer closes the sale. The $50 difference is 1/3 of the
price you offered... I have given you the opportunity to at least match that
offer, and will hold that until Monday at 12:00.

Its not like you or someone sent money for a part, and the part never
shipped... you were made aware of the higher price, and offered to match...

Your choice...

I've been away from email with work & family.