Re: air filters

To: Eschcool2@aol.com, ocblue@worldnet.att.net ("paul g. reichert"),
Subject: Re: air filters
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:27:20 -0700
Jeff,

You do not speak for the "community".  What the person did was not
wrong.  He was told parts were available, so he bought them.  The dealer is
a business.  The buyer is a customer.  It is the purpose of the dealership
to sell those parts, and apparently they had been there for many years
unsold, and the poster didn't seem to be in any hurry to buy them.

I've heard of dealerships literally throwing away old Datsun parts.  About
a year back there was a brand new Roadster speedo and a brand new Patrol
speedo on eBay that the seller fished out of the dealership garbage.  At
least these parts will go to good use.

At 06:25 PM 5/10/2002 -0400, Eschcool2@aol.com wrote:
>To do that is so against what this list is about. If you are on this list
>and used information that Paul so generiously offered his time to help out
>others for your personal greed, dont bother comming back. I and im sure
>others will be watching Ebay for your greed. Once you are known, expect
>zero help from anyone. Your type interfears with this groups good nature
>and honesty I have come to expect. You are not welcome in this community.
>
>Jeff E.
>69 2000
>

> >This is actually only for the list member from TEXAS who used the
> information
> >I posted yesterday to contact my local Nissan dealer and scarf-up the air
> >filters before I could get back there today.Is this what the quest for
> hard to
> >get parts has come to?Very uncool in my opinion.

> >///  Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net  or go to
> >///  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
> >///  Send list postings to datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Adam Bradley