Re: air filters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air filters
From: "reblues" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 00:53:50 -0400
I agree.  I have purchased many parts, at a competitive price, from people
who have bought up stock and then made it available on Ebay.  Sometimes the
bidding gets out of hand, but thats not the sellers fault.  While I am at it
I check this most excelent list for alternatives, just in case I can't
afford what might be available.

Richard
reblues@reblues.net