FW: Quest for easier fit engine

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Quest for easier fit engine
From: "Peter Long" <Peter.Long@ecologic.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:42:21 -0400
My apologies, I did actually cut into the frame, to make an additional
exhaust pipe hole beside the original on the front portion of the
X-member, in order to run two header secondaries through the frame,
before converging behind the X.  The rear exhaust hole is enlarged to
take the larger 2.25 ID main tube.

My header is custom, but that was a personal decision, not required.
Most conversions, I believe, run the stock exhaust manifold.

Pete Long