Re: U20 timing stuff

To: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: U20 timing stuff
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 22:58:25 -0700
Gordon,
Wasn't that done primarily so he could run the supercharger?   Or did he do it
improve reliability etc etc?  I haven't looked at it closely yet, but I don't
think
it would necessarily require cutting the head.  With the scarcity of timing
gears,
I'm gonna kick the idea around with the "master fabricator" and see what he
thinks...
Greg Burrows