Re: Electronic ignition..

To: Eric Frisbee <efris@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic ignition..
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 17:54:33 -0700
My friend Bill and I copied the first electronic ignition I had seen on a
Roadster (seen on a 2000 owned by a real nice guy in the Napa Valley... I don't
remember his name, but we met at Shasta) back in 1988.  To this day I still run
the same one, and have had no problems.  I highly recommend the change.  Good
spark is a problem for these cars.  As an FYI, I recently (last year) dumped my
MSD 6A for a Jacobs Pro-street that I got off Ebay and have been VERY pleased...
improved power, top spead and overall drivability.
Greg Burrows