Re: The ultimate dilemma

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The ultimate dilemma
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 12:18:51 -0700
Alvin,

Part of the logic that I had when there was 3 roadsters in my driveway
was that a single part off one of the parts car could be equal to the
value of the car.  The down side of this logic is that often the same
part would be bad in all the cars.  So remember 2 parts cars do not
equal one whole running car.  But then you don't have to tell your
parents that.

Dana

--
Dana Nojima, Ph.D.