Re: The ultimate dilemma

To: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: The ultimate dilemma
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 23:31:16 -0700
Hi Alvin,

No dilemna, flip a coin!

1) "Heads" and you keep both cars.
2) "Tails" and you immediately put the old one up for sale, eBay or
whatever.

In either case, tell the truth to your parents. Nothing worse than spinning
a tangled web half-truths or outright lies! Especially to parents!

But beware - if you keep both, you won't just have two. Once you start down
this dark path you can't just have two! (Five have passed thru my hands, and
I still have 3.)

If I were you, I'd concentrate on one, trading up when you can - that way
you can do justice to the one you keep. And none of us want to see any more
roadsters go to the junkyard, yikes!

Fred - So.SF
badroc