Re: Solvang Results

To: "Todd Osborn" <trosborn@california.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solvang Results
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 23:01:57 -0700
Solvang 2002 was a huge success because Todd Osborn was in charge! Todd,
you're the man!

But a couple corrections are in order.

1) In the 1600 class 3rd went to Tom & Coreen Barlow, and

2) in the Custom class the first place award went to Francis & Angie Anand.
Gotta remember these cars belong to the wives as much as to the husbands!

Also many thanks to Pam Bauman for making us coffee and the homemade
cranberry jam - Pam you're wonderful!

Fred "katman" - So.SF