Re: OT -Don't laugh, anybody got a mini-van for sale??

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: OT -Don't laugh, anybody got a mini-van for sale??
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:03:46 -0500
my dodge caravan will barely fit a 6'6" door without taking your head off.
I have got some pvc pipe in, but not much, it has to go between the front
seats up to the windshield.  If  you have room, the best thing to do is get
a small utility trailer if you don't want to spend for a pickup truck.  My
wife loves her van for hauling kids and getting groceries.  My trips to home
depot leave me hoping I don't have to hit the brakes 'cause doors and/or
insulation board would be hitting me in the back of the head.
Some vans are longer than ours but not most. Get the old tape measure out
and go shopping.  With the seats out I did manage to haul a small 4wheeler
home and an old snowmobile one time...(not at the same time)
daveS