Re: OT -Don't laugh, anybody got a mini-van for sale??

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: OT -Don't laugh, anybody got a mini-van for sale??
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <gkmcc@netgate.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:33:52 -0800
After reading all of the replies w/suggestions for vehicles that Dan could buy,
have to chime in with this caveat:

People, people, people - the man just bought a house in the San Francisco Bay
area!

Chevy Avalanche? 2001 Ford F150? Be realistic Daniel needs a bargain vehicle,
not a
dream car ;^)

Those of you who live in Affordable Housing Land just don't know what it's like
out
here...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
(home of the $750k fixer-upper - and I'm /not/ kidding... )