Re: OT -Don't laugh, anybody got a mini-van for sale??

To: dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT -Don't laugh, anybody got a mini-van for sale??
From: "John Peak" <johnepeak@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:01:04 -0800
Daniel,
As far as I know, no minivan will carry a 4x8 sheet flat on the floor.  the
wheel wells are just too narrow.  They will, however carry an amazing amount
of stuff and still allow room for passengers.  After years of saying "I
would never be caught dead in one of those dorkmobiles" we finally bought
one 5 years ago.  My wife and I both still love the thing.  It is veratile,
luxurious, easy to park, and invisable to cops.
However, If you want to carry lots of lumber, a full size pickup is still
the best answer.  Or maybe you could get one of those knockdown trailers and
tow it behind the roadster.
Just a thought.
John
'70 2000