Re: Roadster on TV

To: Dennis Currington <dc@datsuns.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster on TV
From: Thomas Wolfe <tomwolfe@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:17:07 -0600
I saw that too (at about 2am in Texas) and thought it was
this one: http://www.roadster.org/toc.htm  I guess not
though.  The word used to describe it was "Moxy" as I
recall, and the reporter said he gave him the "tightest car
of the TV show" award for it - or words to that effect.
Really nice car.  I was especially surprised to see it
because I've had Datsun Roadster on the brain all week
long.  Must be a sign that it's time to get one?  Yea, my
wife wouldn't buy that excuse either.

Thom