Re: Headlights

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlights
From: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 09:13:40 -0600
A ground loop was my first thought.  All were solid.  As the car was only 4
years old at the time I doubt that rust was a factor. The only change to the
wiring harness was made by me when the alternator was moved to the passenger
side and this was done after the headlight episode. It is completely factory
original otherwise.

I always suspected that it was some kind of safety as stated by Chris.  I just
don't see how it accomplishes this. Auto electricals are a truly strange world
unlike anything else I've worked with.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX