Re: Headlights

To: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>,
Subject: Re: Headlights
From: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:19:42 -0600
John, I do believe that you have answered the question.  It would appear that
the
wiring diagram that I have is not for the '70.  I assumed that the extra fuse
was
just to split up the load. As it doesn't show on my diagram, I further assumed
that
it carried power.  Being wired the way you describe it would act as a ground
loop
when the fuse opens and cause the rather odd results that I observed.  Many
thanks!!  This has bugged me for years.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX