Re: Headlights

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlights
From: "Chris Gray" <grayc@rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:13:40 -0500
I'll have to look through the schematics again for the roadster. but i do
know that on the Zs it was a safety feature so if one of your fuses blew,
the light would still have a small bit of juice runnin' through it so people
could at least still see the car.  I'll check into it after i get all this
last minute school work done!

-Chris
www.rpi.edu/~grayc