RE: In defense of the Miata

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: In defense of the Miata
From: "Grant Bush" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:14:40 -0700
For the record.

I just bought a 72 Fiat 124 spyder, and my Datsun will be up for sale in the
spring.

Not that I prefer one over the other....but....the Fiat has a small backseat
and I have three small children to fill it. Much more practical and ends
fights over who gets to go with Dad.

I haven't even really driven the Fiat yet - too much snow. But I like all
roadsters (I've had MG's Sunbeams and Datsuns) and I would get a Miata
(although it wouldn't be my first choice) - I REALLY like that new Lexus
roadster.

Just my thoughts - and if you hear of anyone that wants a decent 68 1600 for a
decent price let me know (wife says I can't bring the Fiat home til the
Datsun's sold).

PS I've been keeping track - I've had the Fiat 13 days and 18 people have said
"Fix It Again Tony" to me ;)

Thanks
Grant Bush
Edmonton, Canada