Re: In defense of the Miata

To: rrees@digitex.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In defense of the Miata
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 02:27:20 +0000
Have you driven a low-screen Datsun?  Has anyone had this problem with the
early cars?  It's not something I ever thought of.

Also, note that bodyshape can be different for different people.  I know
some guys that are taller than me are more comfortable in their roadsters
than I am, but it seems they've got shorter legs, and longer bodies!

One the best things about fitting a sports steering wheel to my car was the
extra leg room it gave me!

Cheers,
Steve
('68 2000 Solex)