RE: Roadsters and V8's

To: Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV, ntrlclr@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: Roadsters and V8's
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:32:41 -0500
One little problem.  What about the boosters that fall off after the short
drag has started?  Who would be by to pick them up each time.  Plus, you
would have to figure out how the driver could drive while inverted.

Those darned NASA guys can't do anything the easy way......

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076