Re: Roadsters and V8's

To: spl310@hotmail.com, Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV, ntrlclr@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Roadsters and V8's
From: JCLAY510@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 02:35:14 EST
I like the idea to go with a narrowed nine inch and a Mustang II front susp
clip for which you can get every big brake steup known to man and coil-overs
and adj a-arms for camber .  Then you could run the nissan five lug wheels
etc  This would have been overkil for my V6 but more than  adequate for a V8.
   Think about it.... ring and pinion sets  plentiful and fairly inexpensive.
How about a LSD?  Everywhere!!! for a 9 inch. Detroit locker for under $300.

Jmmy in Sacramento
68 3000 VG30 dying to be five lug with 300zx turbo wheels
68 1600 "soon to be promoted to daily duty"
71 BMW 2002 "soon to be demoted to somebody elses"
91 Landcruiser "been a while since I've driven it     i.e wife vehicle