Re: [datsunroadsters] Photos of My 64 1500

To: <datsunroadsters@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [datsunroadsters] Photos of My 64 1500
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:23:57 -0400
Nice car!!!! I drove in the back of one with Dave & Dawn Pesky.

There's also a light blue one in NYC owned by a car collector. The guy
pulled out of a decrepit warehouse and I almost fell over when I saw his
car. I stopped him and chatted and he showed me his car collection - all 3
huge warehouses full!!!!! The guy has to be eccentric to own so many, many
cars!!!!!!

Use it in good health and be careful with your child's inheritance!

Mike