Re: car name

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car name
From: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:52:39 -0700
I don't have a roadster (yet...)  but my other cars started with names
but they just didn't stick.  The Intrigue started out as 'Skinner' (It's
an X-files thing...) But has reverted to 'The Intrigue', and the Dodge
truck is simply, 'The Dakota'.  My ex Ford-Escort was 'The Death-scort'
because of the little woodland critters that ended their lives in its
grill or under its wheels....(I didn't /mean/ to!)

Maybe if the car has more personality a name will stick better!
-D-

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com