RE: Road & Track O/T

To: "'Ronnie Day'" <ronday@home.com>, Geegc@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Road & Track O/T
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:55:19 -0700
Yes it is available from R&T, no it is not up dated.

If you are over 40 (or more)and a sports car freak, Peter must be your
brother that was stolen away at birth.  He and I have many experiences in
common (no, I have never owned a Jag or a guitar).  If you haven't seen his
articles get the book, it will keep you chuckling for hours.

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept.
SM 2000/2