RE: Road & Track O/T

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Road & Track O/T
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:15:38 -0500
>If you are over 40 (or more)and a sports car freak, Peter must be your
>brother that was stolen away at birth.  He and I have many experiences in
>common (no, I have never owned a Jag or a guitar).  If you haven't seen his
>articles get the book, it will keep you chuckling for hours.

Amen.

Thing is, Pete's wife's reactions are much the same as my wife's are. She
gets as much enjoyment out of his columns as I do. About the only thing
he's into that I'm not, it's flying. Not only is it expensive, it's
usually even more time consuming than cars and racing them.

Ron

The ACL Group
Arlington, Texas
(817) 572-0873