Re: Pieces and Parts

To: <goldenmaia@onebox.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pieces and Parts
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:45:09 EDT
Diana:

Being in the Bay Area you have a wealth of options: Might I suggest first if
you have the time, hitch a ride and take a weekend run to the Show in Solvang
on the 37th -28th. If you need a lift, there will be a bunch of the BADROC guys
comin down on Friday.

First of all you will see a lot of roadsters with different colors and styles
of interiors. This way you will know for sure what you want, secondly some of
the suppliers will be there also, so you can talk to them, they might also have
some specials at the show.

You also have Mike Young in San Francisco who stocks a lot of new parts there.
He is at www.datsunsports.com.

You Also have Les Cannaday from Classic Datsun Motorsports in Vista, CA, who is
usually at Solvang,. www.classicdatsun.com

Also Stan Chernoff who will definitely be at Solvang, I know because I am
picking up some parts from him there.

Three is Dean Apostle of Fairlady products www.datsunparts.com who is in
Glendale, CA I beleive.

Also Mike Kerr of Roadster Restorations who is in Sacramento, CA

Got any questions just keep askin the list

Lou Smaldino
69-2000
68-1600