The Perfect Roadster

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Perfect Roadster
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:39:38 -0700 (PDT)
The perfect roadster.... well, that would be mine. My 66 1600, my soon
to come home 67.5 1600, and my current daily driver, my 70 1600.

I have been always a late model hater... until I developed a
relationship with my 70. Took me to Arizona and back, has taken me all
around. will take me to Solvang.

I have never had a 2000, I have driven them and like them. But there is
nothing like the feeling as when you slide back behind the wheel,
nestle yourself into the cockpit of your own car....ah, to be home.

so, the controversy may rage on..this is better than that...but the
fact remains...the perfect one is your own.

All the "better ones" serve merely as inspiration to improve your own..
"the perfect roadster"

Roman
Ps. btw, i'll be back to work on the Registry soon, also the club I
started, Datsun roadsters of Ca, has quite a few members now. it is
doing well with membership from all over.

=====
ristguitars@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/roadsterregistry/index.html

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/