Special offer

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Special offer
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:50:14 -0400
A week or so ago, there was a post about a 1600 for sale in the Atlanta area
that needs a short block.  Well, have I got a deal for the person that buys
that car!  I have a 1600 short block from a 67.5 that did not smoke when it
ran.  It is standard bore and has the domed pistons in it.  Whoever buys
that car can have this block with everything from the clutch to the front
pulley (including the water pump, but no other peripherals) for the
astounding price of $25 plus a 12 pack of Corona's and a couple of lemons.
The catch is that they have to come pick it up in Jacksonville Florida.
Heck, I might even negotiate on the price!!

Sid