Pieces and Parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Pieces and Parts
From: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:12:04 -0700
I've heard about 'kits' that you can pick up to repair the inside of
the Roadsters. (I suspect this covers the dash and things like that?)
Is there a web site where these sort of things can be ordered?  Or do
certain shops carry them?  I'm in the California Bay Area so perhaps
someone could point me in a good directions? :)

Also, I wanted to get some idea of tire sizes some of you are using that
are not the standard size.  Guess I'm curious as the pros and cons of
going with bigger/wider tires. (other than $$)

Thanks :)
-D-
(who was it that said I should stop thinking and start looking? :P )

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com