Re: Solvang Show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Daniel Neuman
Subject: Re: Solvang Show
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:46:36 -0700
Hi Daniel,

Just back from vacation and saw your note.

The SF contingent will be leaving Friday April 27th at 9:00 a.m. from the
Costco parking lot on South Airport Blvd in So.SF (by Hwy 101 near Hwy
380). So far as I know, the contingent is me (and you?). Possibly we'll
link up with the SJ contingent in San Jose, as well as others from the
north bay and east bay. I think Steve Allen is coming from the north.

Todd/Ken, how do you want to link up in SJ?

Fred - So.SF
roadster@rcn.com
P.S. - staying at Buellton Motel 6