Re: Another one of Daniels crazy ideas-Putting a third seat in

To: solex67@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Another one of Daniels crazy ideas-Putting a third seat in
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:34:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        Oh, I don't know if its automatically a horrible idea to cut out part
of the package shelf.  With our cars being a huge X braced lader frame I am
not sure how much the pacakge shelf adds to the structural integrity field.
My question is, is there anything underneath the package shelf to prevent a
person from doing this??
        Hmmm if I coudl lower the package shelf a little bit that would provide
better legroom for my crazy rumbleseat idea.......
        I really don't think that it would take a 'master metal fabricator' to
do it either..but what do I know.. I'm designing and building my own
motorcycle./
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA