RE: Another one of Daniels crazy ideas-Putting a third seat in

Subject: RE: Another one of Daniels crazy ideas-Putting a third seat in
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:10:58 -0400
I don't have any kids - which is how I can afford those engine parts I'm so
excited about - but I would think that it's not entirely safe to have a car
seat strapped into a transverse seat like the 1500 used.  I think you'd be
safer making a mounting for the car seat on the rear shelf such that it was
facing the direction it was designed to face.  This made me think of the old
bugeye I had.  Austin Healey had a "Child Seat" for that car.  I've posted a
pic.
http://home.att.net/~oilleak/wsb/media/62935/site1021.JPG or
http://home.att.net/~oilleak/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-154964.htm
Could you imagine the lawsuits in this day and age?
Brian