Re: Another one of Daniels crazy ideas-Putting a third seat in

To: stickerman@home.com
Subject: Re: Another one of Daniels crazy ideas-Putting a third seat in
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 03:36:16 EDT
In a message dated 4/12/01 10:55:52 PM !!!First Boot!!!, stickerman@home.com
writes:

<< >Does anyone considering this modificaton have kids yet?  Usually you find
 >after you have kids, this type of stuff does not seem reasonable.  Just
 >checking. >>

You know what....?  I gotta agree with you.  Although I do give my little
Rose rides in the Roadster I would really have to think of something
extremely secure before I put her back onthe package shelf.  I dont think
anchoring to the shelf itself is strong enough.  To much top weight with to
narrow of a footing.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion