Re: Another one of Daniels crazy ideas-Putting a third seat in

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another one of Daniels crazy ideas-Putting a third seat in
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
Would laws regarding forward and rear facing child seats apply to
sideways seats?  What do current laws say about the king cab pickups
with sideways rear seats?

I've never owned (or even looked closely) at an early 1500 but believe
the shelf was actually much higher as it housed the battery.  This also
made it impossible to fold the top down, thus the need to disassemble
and stow in the trunk.

Maybe this is a reason to buy a three-seat 1500?

Adam
'70 1600

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/