How to replace the door vertical fuzzy runner?

To: Datsun-Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: How to replace the door vertical fuzzy runner?
From: Tom Duffy <tomuo@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:31:02 -0700
Hi all,

I've had my '68 SPL311 for about 6 months now, and I'm slowing building up
a list of things to do. I have some doubts on how to get inside the door
housing to replace the vertical window "fuzzy" runner.  Rallye seems to only
sell this as part of a kit as well, but I haven't called yet to be sure.

Also, in the same area, are there different types of side window outer
rubber?
I picked up one at Berryessa Flea Market (San Jose, CA), but it was too
long,
so I took it back and exchanged it for a set of DATSUN letters for the
front...

Finally, what do you guys do about oil changes, if you don't have the
facilities
at home (I live in an apartment with strict rules about car handiwork in the
carpark). Should I get a new oil filter and take it to a drive-in oil change
place?

Tom.