photopiont

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: photopiont
From: "andycost" <andycost@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:17:04 -0500
I put a couple of new autocross pics up on my photopoint site.  They are of
Leisure Suit Terry at the SCCA National Tour in Fort Worth.  He is in his new
BMW and having a great time.

Andy

Manditory roadster content- I got the driveshaft and tranny mounts in tonight.
I also replaced the ten cent washers holding my manifolds on with the proper
thick iron ones.  I'm hoping there was a vacuum leak causing the solexes to
run so poorly.  Can't start the car to find out though, the neighbors are
funny about not enjoying the sound of a high strung racing machine at 10:00
PM.