Re: photopiont

To: "andycost" <andycost@worldnet.att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: photopiont
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:15:10 -0400
Andy,

Many years ago I was pulled over by a former Roadster and 510 racer to show
me his cars while driving my Roadster. To placate the neighbors he had a
flange welded on the tip of his exhaust systems and when he was fooling
around with them at home he put on a muffler using the flange. Not pretty
but effective.

Mike