my roadster trip

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: my roadster trip
From: "Seal, Marc" <MSeal@datatec.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:45:14 -0400
Well I picked the roadster up from Mike Koken in colorado springs. Mike was
great he had the car ready to go, took me through it, he even picked me up a
tool kit since I couldn't really bring one on the plane. The roadster ran
perfect not even a sputter! Mike you told me to ring it out alittle to blow
the gunk out, well it was no problem I went ripping down CO24 or 25 can't
remember which but it got past the century mark with no problem and kept
going. I would like to say thanks to Mike, Eric (WYCROC) and Charlie(TDROC)
you guys were very helpful and I really appreciate it.

thanks
Marc

Marc A. Seal
National Account Manager