Re: OT [Was: Who Drives What ?]

To: dafox1@hotmail.com, plhbauman@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: OT [Was: Who Drives What ?]
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 11:57:09 -0400
David,

Actually, according to an old HALO instructor that I knew, 3 things fall out
of the sky - fools, bird *&%$ and DC-10s.....

I am a pretty mild guy as far as cars goes:

1989 Chevrolet Cavalier (wife bought new)
1991 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
1964 SPL-310 (garage queen in restoration - will be a driver some day!)
1967.5 SRL-311 (Contender for the rustiest roadster on the planet!!)
1967.5 SPL-311 (Second place for the rust thing)
1967.5 SPL-311 (to be the body donor for the SRL)
1968 SPL-311  (one day to be a 289ci powered Shelby Cobra replica)

Wish List:
Money and time to fix up the junk that I have!  Plus trade up on the Jaguar
to a newer model XJ8 Vanden Plas (wishful thinking!!)
Sid