RE: Re[2]: Plugs and their gaps

To: "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Plugs and their gaps
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 20:04:42 -0700
If you get enough oil on the feeler gauge, it can also prevent the car from even
starting. I spent the better part of a day tearing my hair out on that one (ages
ago) until a mechanic asked me if the feeler gauge was clean and explained it to
me. Cleaned the gauge and the points, regapped it and it fired right up. DOH!

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA