RE: distributor

To: "ROADSTER \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: distributor
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 20:25:00 -0700
RE: distributorYou're right about the advance plate (called a breaker plate
assembly in the parts manual), but I said "distributor cam" which is the
little thingy with the bumps. At least that's what my Sent Mail folder
shows. I'm pretty sure that at least some of the L-series breaker plate
assemblies will interchange with roadster distributors.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA