Re[2]: Plugs and their gaps

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re[2]: Plugs and their gaps
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:06:43 -0800
Or you can pull the supply wire from the clip on the distributor (that has
a lead wire to the ignition points).

I can't remember if it was Calspeed or someone else, used some substitute
for a gauge. Maybe it was a match or matchbook cover or some such
substitute. It happened to be the right thickness.

One other thing I remember is to make sure the metal gauge is clean and
free of oil. Dirty ignition points will burn and pit.

Fred