Re: Possible roadster sighting (maybe, in about a year!)

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, kzariwny@home.com
Subject: Re: Possible roadster sighting (maybe, in about a year!)
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 02:12:54 EDT
In a message dated 4/2/01 8:50:40 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
writes:

<< Way cool, congrats! That movie will be on my must-see list to see you
 and/or your roadster. After you view the final cut, let us know the
 details. >>

Early one Sunday morning while I was hanging out underneath the the Golden
Gate Bridge with my espresso coffee I was approached by a few guys who were
taking shots for a Macys ad.  They said that my car was perfect for a spring
shoot with a few of their models.  I gladly lent them my car for an hour as
they clicked away.

They told me that the pics would be run in there Sunday ad but I forgot about
it and I never saw the pics.  Oh well...  Lost fame.

Calspeed