Possible roadster sighting (maybe, in about a year!)

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Possible roadster sighting (maybe, in about a year!)
From: "kerry zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 12:42:30 -0700
Hi all
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I got a (very) small part as an FBI agent for the Tommy Lee Jones film that is
being filmed here is Portland. Anyway,
this morning (instead of taking my truck like I have been), I took the
roadster. As luck would have it, they needed
fillers on a street scene so I offered the roadster. Cool thing is that even
though I do not work tomorrow, my car does.
As I was leaving today, the 2nd A.D. told me that they are shooting a extension
to the scene shot today and that my car
is one of those needed for scene continuity.

So it looks like we might be having one of our Roadsters in a modern big budget
flick (if it makes the cut
(fingers-crossed! <grin!>))

Have a great week! :)

Kerry Z
West Linn, Or
1968 1600 (Famous now (maybe!) so please respect his privacy....no autographs
<grin!>)
NOWROC