67.5 Interior trim paint?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 Interior trim paint?
From: "Doctor Evil" <doctor_evil@fastmail.ca>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
Hello everybody!

As I am starting to clean up over two years worth of barn dust and
debris from my 67.5, I am noticing that there is a fair amount of
rust, pitting, yeech, etc on the interior painted surfaces.  It looks
like there is chrome under there, which is what I understand there is
supposed to be, with this flat silver paint over top.

My questions are:

1.  What's the best way to prep the chrome for new paint?

2.  What colour is it supposed to be? (ie. can I pick up a spray bomb
from Nissan, or somewhere else, or pick my own shade of silver, or
what){Oh, and sorry about the Canadian spelling, eh?}

I searched the archives diligently, but no dice, so thanks in advance
for any and all responses.

Dave
67.5 2000

     http://fastmail.ca/ - Fast Free Web Email for Canadians